Friday 17 May 2013

Top Asian Bridal Beauty Products

Most women dream about their perfect wedding day long before finding their Prince Charming. Perfection only comes with careful planning, be it the venue, catering, or most importantly, your bridal look.  

When planning your big day, don’t leave your make-up to chance.

On your wedding day, it’s all eyes on you, the bride. As handsome as your Prince may be, you are the star of the show.
Worried about bridal beauty and what suits you? With some guidance and the right know-how, you can achieve an A-list perfectly polished look on your big day.
DESIblitz have put together the top bridal make up products to help you plan your perfect wedding look.
A flawless finish begins with flawless skin. Have you ever wondered how to get that mysterious red carpet ‘glow from within?’ With a little help from your new BFF MAC, that’s how.
Real Asian bride, Nadhira says: “I had so many compliments on how glowing my skin looked on my Mehndi day. Everyone wanted to know my secret, but I would rather keep this to myself!”
Tas Choudhury

 

No comments:

Post a Comment